sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

"ich"

Begin present, only per protocol. I'm romina isabel (I Like Named with my two names, I like the mix of both, and one of them is the name of my favorite writer. It is also the only completely mine, IT'S MY NAME)Do not know how to begin to talk about me, usually I do not like, since it is a bit uncomfortable to be self-referential.Could start by saying I am a 19 year old student of veterinary medicine (and I'm proud to say. not selfishness, but the effort it's taken me go there) the "Universidad de Chile." 
I was not really thinking when I decided to go to study this race, I love animals, it is true, so much so that I can not even eat or wear their skins or mistreat any support that. But deep down in my heart wanted to be an artist, I have pasta for that, I love writing, drawing, painting, singing, dancing, acting, music ... create ... everything having to do with the free expression of feelings I love. But my parents wanted me to use my "aptiudes intellectuals", so I studied veterinary medicine. when I started I was not convinced at all, now discovered to be another of the things I love. In fact since I have some projects in mind (we must be enterprising!).

I am happy because I love people feel proud of myself (what better reward the efforts of my young life my best friend has told me that was his pride - I hope she is watching where you are and still feel proud of me-)what else I can add? perhaps what music I like ... I love rock ... I was born into a family rock and I'm happy about that ... taught me the good kind of music:) I've been to many concerts (they are my biggest addiction ... enjoy this mass "of people homogenized, which is there for the same reason as you, is the best that can be experienced. .. and listen to the soundtrack of your life ... is something that can not be explained)

I like walking in beautiful places with trees and birds singing, the hand of my beloved ... I enjoy sharing every moment with him. It is my colleague and friend, my love.
for now not to continue, I have much to say but can not find the right words. I'll leave it up to here.write me"We must be over the rainbow"

1 comentario: