martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Why I decide study my carreer?

During my life always I Was a good student. My parents feel pride for me.
I`m very auto-exigente, and don`t like me fail.
 When I finish my secondary school I got lots of gifts and prize. And in de PSU I had a good score, I can study somethinng that like me, but  I am an artist since that i was a  girl.
Meanwhile I hope the result of the postulancy of the university I wasvery very nervous, then, veterinary medicine was my only opcion!!!!(this was my madness of study) But they agree me!!! . My parents don´t like my opcion, and I choose veterinary medicine.
 I love the animals, until the point of ¡NO EAT MEAT! and no wear clothes that came of animals.If I see a dog that don´t feel good I help to him. I have much animals in my house, even a spider!!! But I love the art too, and is my way to the personal happy (HA HA HA !)
 When i becoming my carreer, I'm not absolutely sure about the idea, but whit the passage of time I fall in love of my carrer. Now i love the environment, the dogs in the garden, the smell of the animals of "Mundo granja", the demanding class, even to the teachers :)
The envairoment gived me peace, well, I like me the places whit trees and grass. Is as go to stroll every day!!! 
In this moment I have very much dreams and plans for the future, and I hope carry out all.




I



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi romy!!!
    I like arts too, but i think that you choose very well, this carreer are great.

    I want to know your spider!!!! :D
    BYE, i`ll see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wont had a spider sometime but my mother say: "you don´t stay in this house with that thing"
    :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. During my life WO always I Was a good student. My parents feel pride WF for me.
    I`m very auto-WW exigente, and don`t like W me fail.
    When I TENSE finish my secondary school I got lots of gifts and WF prize. And in WW de PSU I had a good score, I can study somethinng that WF like me, but I am an artist since that i was a girl.
    Meanwhile I hope the result of the WW postulancy of the university I wasvery very nervous, then, veterinary medicine was my only SP opcion!!!!(this was my madness of study) But they agree ^me!!! . My parents don´t like my SP opcion, and I TENSE choose veterinary medicine.
    I love WW the animals, until the point of ¡NO EAT MEAT! and no wear clothes that TENSE came of animals.If I see a dog that SVA don´t feel good I help WW to him. I have WW much animals in my house, even a spider!!! But I love the art too, and is my way to the personal WFhappy (HA HA HA !)
    When i WF ? becoming my carreer, I'm not absolutely sure about the idea, but SP whit the WW passage of time I fall in love of my carrer. Now i love the environment, the dogs in the garden, the smell of the animals of "Mundo granja", the demanding class, even WW to the teachers :)
    The SP envairoment WF gived me peace, well, I like WFme the places whit trees and grass. Is as go to stroll every day!!!
    In this moment I have very much dreams and plans for the future, and I hope carry out all.

    ResponderEliminar